Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Party Gone Wrong" Part 2

Here's part two, well half of it at least. Because I'm a hardcore sports fan, and the world cup in South Africa is on. England vs. USA. Love both countries but England will win probably. But that's off topic, sorry :)

Minutes To Showtime

Linkin Park have boarded their private plane to India, their luggage has been loaded up. All it took was for the pilot to show up. He showed up 13 minutes later. Phoenix was bitching about the pilot named Alex for showing up late. Brad was with his headphones all the time. Joe’s knees were shaking, he was ready to pass out, Chester had a lot of Tattoo magazines with him, Mike had a big notebook with him, he was writing something, and Rob…. Well, Rob…. Rob was talking on the phone with his mom.

5 minutes later the guys have put their seat belts on. The plane had lifted off the ground. It was a bumpy ride. The pilot was singing some pop songs. Phoenix was bitching about his voice, and the quality of the flight “Either you stop singing, or you navigate through the clouds better” he said. The pilot every time had replied: “Yes, ma’am.” Fortunately, Phoenix only heard the “yes” part all the time.

“What are you writing Mike?” Chester asked Mike looking over his left shoulder.

“Memories….” Mike replied.

“Mike, dude, don’t please, don’t….” Chester said.

“WHAT?” Mike started giggling.

“Don’t be like a girl, dude, you’re too manly for that stuff.” Chester took the notebook away from Mike.

“Excuse me, that’s not a diary, I’m just writing some funny stuff when we were on tour….back in the old days….” Mike gasped.

“Don’t make cry Mike….” Chester said when he gave back the notebook.

“Chester was staring at me after I have come back to the studio with a big bowl of ice cream. It was January and Chester was freezing his ass off. I got yelled on for bringing in a cold wave of sweetness. I got chased later. Chester was running around. Brad came in to the studio all of a sudden, I accidentally dumped the bowl on his hair. It was funny, my sides were hurting from all of the laughter. Chester said: “High five”, but he still was shaking like a leaf.

-Mike, January 22nd, 2001.” Chester has read

“Remember that? Awesome times….” Mike replied.

“Can I read some more?” Chester said.

“Be my guest.” Mike turned up to page 25, and started reading:

The recording session for Meteora went by really cool, but later on when I got back to my bed I had nightmares. I dreamt that blackbirds were following me to a hospital. The blackbirds were telling for me to get married as soon as possible, or else I’ll get attacked by mean groupies. I felt like a dork for dreaming this, but then the next day Joseph, bleh, I mean Remy, have told me that I must do it, or else those blackbirds will follow me. Honestly, I think I was drunk then. Well, anyway I gave Chester a new guitar for his 26th birthday. Phoenix got jealous. He threw the cake at my face. Not cool. I got angry, but then somebody dumped a bucket of water on me. Turns out it was my brother Jason. And I thought it was Chester’s birthday….not mine.

-Mike, feeling dreadful, March 21st, 2002

P.S. I think that I was downright dumb for renting out like 10 chick flicks. Epic fail, I was really drunk. “

“Have I said how much I love you as a friend for that guitar?” Chester said.

“Every day until June.” Mike replied.

“This one is great…” Chester turned the other page.

“Which one…. oh no, Chester!!!!!” Mike yelled.

“I’ll read it anyway.” Chester said.

Anna was angry on me for acting like a douchebag a week after our honeymoon. I mean, I didn’t even come home because I was so busy with the crew. My head was already going to explode then she had to complain. Screw those blackbirds, I loved being a bachelor more. But I have to respect her…marrying a guy like me is…well, she deserves an award for it, baring my midnight lurks around the house, and me not even coming back home. I’d be surprise if she won’t file me for divorce…in let’s say three years. I mean, I love her. She’s smart, beautiful, nice, caring, wonderful, hot, ect…but I am too much of a dork to understand that. I LOVE YOU, ANNA. No matter what, but I hope you love me as well. Despite my habits, and…work.

-Mikey Pooh, May 31st, 2003”

Mikey Pooh, somebody shoot me, my sides hurt like hell” Chester said while he was laughing.

“Oh Chester don’t take everything you read seriously…” Mike replied.

“Oh this one is sweet!!!!!” Chester squeaked.

“Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!!! Major headache from all of the sweets I ate today. I had to take my chances though, it’s not every day you get a lot of chocolate from Switzerland…so sweet and tasty, with nuts and…I think I’ll go eat some more. Will worry about the headache tomorrow. And I have to meet this guy named Chester tomorrow. They say his voice is awesome…we need a good vocalist. Then I can be the greatest emcee that ever lived. Take that, Slim Shady. But I will never be as great as 2Pac, rest in peaces bro.

-Mike, February 28th, 1999”

Mike and Chester were already laughing out loud. Which had woken Phoenix up.




-Claudia


No comments:

Post a Comment